8D Taiwan “Cinjing, Farm & Hot Spring” + Taipei Free Day (TWFF8)
ATTRACTIVE HIGHLIGHTS :
Hsinchu: Lakeshore Hotel enjoy the SPA facilities
Miaoli: Flying Cow Ranch - DIY activities, Experience animal feeding & Eco Area
Taichung: Dajia Jenn Lann Temple (Golden Mazu), Fengjia Night Market
Nantou: Qinjing Farm Green Green Grassland
Sun Moon Lake: 5* Fleur de Chine Hot Spring Hotel + Buffet Dinner, Aboriginal Local Product Center
Yilan: Lotung Night Market, King Car Whisky Distillery, Riverside Inn
Jiaosi: 5* WellSpring by Silks Hotel + Private Hotspring in Room + Special Dinner at Michelin Stars Chef Japanese Creative Dishes Restaurant
Taipei: Addiction Aquatic Development Street, Pingxi Old Street Release Lantern, Pineapple DIY Factory, Danshui Old Street, Shilin Night Market
Hakka Flavor, Farm Set Meal, Claypot Chicken Flavor, Yilan Flavor, Hotel Buffet, Michelin Stars Japanese Creative Seafood Hotpot
DAY 1: Singapore - Taipei - Hsinchu
DAY 2: Hsinchu - Miaoli - Taichung
DAY 3: Taichung - Qingjing -Sun Moon Lake
DAY 4: Sun Moon Lake - Taipei - Yilan
DAY 5: Yilan - Jiaoxi
DAY 6: Jiaoxi - Taipei
DAY 7: Taipei
DAY 8: Taipei - Singapore
- Taxes / Flight schedule subject to change.
- Tour subject to confirmation.
- Compulsory Additional Tour:
- Tsai Liu Onion Farm (Planting, Pickering and Onion Pancake DIY Experience) / Cinjing Sheep Castle / Fisherman Wharf / Jing Ping Tea Restaurant @ S$ 120 per adult / S$ 100 per child
- Actual sequence of itinerary is subject to change without prior notice.
- In the event of discrepancy between English and Chinese itineraries, refer to the English version itinerary.
- Any visits or accommodations affected during major events or festive seasons will be replaced with an alternative.
- Hotel or farm will be change to same category subject to room availability.
Related Tour Packages
1 people currently viewing
people viewed this
package in last 30 days