If you believe that the material available on our site www.ctc.com.sg and all sub domains, infringes on your copyright(s), please notify us by providing a DMCA notice. Upon receipt of a valid and complete notice, we will remove the material and make a good faith attempt to contact the various involved parties by email.
Please note that we are unable to process DMCA notices that are hosted on third parties servers that are supplying those material to us. CTC Travel have worked with various NTOs (National Tourism Organisations) in our marketing. As such, before submitting a DMCA notice, it’s important to consider if the manner in which the material is used falls under fair use or has been approved by the Licensor. If you are not sure whether the material infringes your copyright, or if it is subject to fair use protections or approval from Licensor, you should first consider to contact us for more information.
Your DMCA notice will be forwarded to the party that made the material available. A note will be placed on the material in question detailing the name of the copyright holder who submitted the takedown notice.
You may send your enquiry to our designated agent with the following information:
- Company Name
- Phone Number
- Name of Copyright Holder (Either yourself or who you represent)
- Location (URL) of the Unauthorized Material
- Please describe the copyrighted work so that it may be easily identified
- Location of copyrighted work (where your original material is located)
- Signature (Digitally Signed or by Signing with your full name, which is legally binding)
If you’d prefer to mail, you can send it to
Designated Copyright Agent
133 New Bridge Road